Don't get far better than this one Bowl Cinnamon banana muffin! they're whole grain, smooth sugar free, and that they take just a couple of minutes to make!
Meet my new go-to muffin. This one Bowl bread banana muffin is extremely easy to form then good... such a lot in order that I even have made a batch almost hebdomadally for the past two months. If you're keen on Banana muffin, then you ought to try it!
ONE BOWL CINNAMON BANANA MUFFINS
I love one recipe cake bowl! they're faster to prep, and there are less dishes to scrub . For this recipe, you'll whisk together the wet ingredients, sprinkle on some cinnamon, bicarbonate of soda and salt then whisk again. Finally, you gently stir the white flour then you're able to spoon the dough into a muffin can. i really like using my big spoon to form the work quick and straightforward.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana about 3 medium
- ¼ cup milk whichever kind you prefer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon plus more for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups white whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Place the butter in a large bowl and melt in the microwave. Add the honey or maple syrup, mashed banana, milk and vanilla to the bowl. Whisk to combine. Whisk in the eggs. Sprinkle the cinnamon, baking soda and salt over the wet ingredients. Whisk until well combined. Add the flour to the bowl and stir with a large spoon or spatula until barely combined. Be careful to not over-mix.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about 2/3 full. I like to use a large scoop.
- Sprinkle tops of muffins with cinnamon.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. (Mini muffins will take about 10-12 minutes to bake.)
- Let muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then remove to a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.