TERIYAKI CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE
Teriyaki casserole filled with savory chicken, rice and vegetables. The dish sauce provides a stimulating style. This delicious meal is one in every of the families you may love!
First, i need to say I actually have to grant Carrian from superb food. prime notch credits for this fantastic recipe! If you're searching for a tremendous, delicious and healthy meal to feed your family – this can be it!
|TERIYAKI CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE|
This dish casserole is that the one you may love and even kiddos too.
I think casseroles get a nasty rap, and that i will in any respect see why. particularly once they are full of a bunch of processed materials and cream-of-whatever soup everyone likes to hate.
I use it however not all the time. on behalf of me although, i like an honest casserole. As a main course or dish. they're amusive, delicious and frequently pretty darn simple to arrange. I love it. It's one coincidence filled with smart material for you and it is very delicious! after I managed to dinner another week hit the house run with my family. once my partner sedately I rave regarding consumption whereas we tend to eat – i do know it's a winner. this can create a frequent look within the dinner rotation.
- ¾ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch + 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 oz.) bag stir-fry vegetables (Can be found in the produce section)
- 3 cups cooked brown or white rice
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine soy sauce, ½ cup water, brown sugar, ginger and garlic in a small saucepan and cover. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove lid and cook for one minute once boiling.
- Meanwhile, stir together the corn starch and 2 tablespoons of water in a separate dish until smooth. Once sauce is boiling, add mixture to the saucepan and stir to combine. Cook until the sauce starts to thicken then remove from heat.
- Place the chicken breasts in the prepared pan. Pour one cup of the sauce over top of chicken. Place chicken in oven and bake 35 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from oven and shred chicken in the dish using two forks.
- *Meanwhile, steam or cook the vegetables according to package directions.
- Add the cooked vegetables and cooked rice to the casserole dish with the chicken. Add most of the remaining sauce, reserving a bit to drizzle over the top when serving. Gently toss everything together in the casserole dish until combined. Return to oven and cook 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving. Drizzle each serving with remaining sauce. Enjoy!