MEXICAN STREET TACOS RECIPE
Easy, fast, authentic carne Asada Street Taco you'll now make it right at home! Top with onions, Cilantro and fresh juice! Yummy!
You really start to miss something after they leave. That's not just a proverb. That's real world.
|MEXICAN STREET TACOS RECIPE|
This is a fast recipe using simple seasoning to steak your skirt. It only takes 1 hour to sour before you throw it into a frypan. From there, you'll refill your taco with the diced onions, Cilantro and fresh lime juice.
Simple, easy and excellent. the apparent you've got to undertake it and surely you will not be disappointed as this recipe is amazing.
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 12 mini flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, lime juice, 1 tablespoon canola oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine soy sauce mixture and steak; marinate for at least 1 hour up to 4 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add steak and marinade, and cook, stirring often, until steak has browned and marinade has reduced, about 5-6 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Serve steak in tortillas, topped with onion, cilantro and lime.