EASY TACO PIE RECIPE
The furry dough is baked in Pie dishes then loaded with beef, cheese, and lots of more. trying to find a filling and delicious dinner idea? This Taco Pie is that the answer! it's extremely delicious, the super easy taco Pie recipe are often at the dining table in only half-hour.
The delicious crust is baked during a Pie dish and full of everything you're keen on about taco. A crust baked pre-moon-roll refrigerated dough crammed with a mix of browned beef, layered with creamy sauces, grated lettuce, and far more.
|EASY TACO PIE RECIPE|
It is a fast, easy food that's very filling. this is often also great because the rest for lunch! The irresistible crust is formed of baked crescent-moon scrolls. Crescent Rolls.
Pull apart Crescent rolls and part lines during a cake dish with them. Then, gently use your hand to press the dough gently together, filling in any space, creating the right looking pie shell. Genius, right? it's extremely easy, even a toddler can roll in the hay.
The best part about our taco Pie recipe is our secret ingredient that we increase soured cream. have you ever ever tried soured cream in your taco before? If so, you recognize how delicious it makes a taco. That's why we will not possibly leave it from our taco Pie. What can we increase soured cream before spreading it over the taco meat? Red taco sauce! Yes! My mouth is juicy just brooding about it. it's an ideal balance of creams and spicy.
- 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound of ground beef or turkey
- 1 packet of taco seasoning (optional)
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup of red taco sauce
- 1/2 shredded lettuce
- Fresh cut tomatoes (amount based on preference)
- Non-stick spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare a pie dish with non-stick spray
- Remove crescent rolls from their package and pull apart the triangles
- Put the triangles along the inside of the pie dish (as pictured)
- Using your hands, press and pull the dough so that it is evenly spread along the dish, looking like a real pie crust!
- Bake the dough according to the crescent roll package: at 375 degrees for about 11 minutes, or until the bottom of the pie is golden.
- Remove the crescent pie crust from the oven and set it aside
- Cook the ground beef over medium heat until brow (or cooked through), then drain the excess oil
- Add the ground beef to the pie crust
- Sprinkle the cheese on top
- Return the pie back into the oven for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted
- While the cheese is melting, mix the sour cream and taco sauce in a small bowl
- Cut small slices of fresh tomato
- Remove the taco pie from the oven and spread the sour cream mixture evenly on top
- Sprinkle on the shredded lettuce and tomatoes over the sour cream mixture
- Cut with a knife and serve with a spatula!