EASY BACON CREAM CHEESE CRESCENT ROLLS
If you crave a soft combination, butter crescents, Herbed cheese and Smoky Bacon – while not all the pretentious ' fussy from this homemade . With solely 3 ingredients, the bacon cheese Crescent Rolls ar simple, delicious and dare I say... low cost appetizers... everyone desires on their game day menu. this can be additionally one in all the appetizer/snack/hors d'oevure which will cause you to legendary at the party and also the vacation meeting. Back.
OK, i am going to admit it. it is not no matter you expect to seek out here. I sometimes have heaps additional regarding homemade -or a minimum of most homemade. i really like the recent flavor and crave healthy ingredients... except for a mere style... this can be the one you need to have for your game day menu. I admit. It's unhealthy, it's unhealthy – however DAMN, it's GOOD! Bacon cheese Crescent Rolls can just about guarantee you the legendary standing among your peeps.
|EASY BACON CREAM CHEESE CRESCENT ROLLS|
Although i am a touch embarrassed to admit what proportion I enjoyed this Bacon cheese roll, it absolutely was not enough to stop ME from advance of recipes last weekend with my girl, Emily. they're his fingers rolling a crescent-moon dough sheet.
Bacon cheese Crescent Rolls ar specifically what we tend to ar trying to find during a bite or 2 marvel with ease "Poppin ' recent dough ". Consequently, they're excellent for looking at massive and comparatively cheap matches compared to fancy cheeses and deli boards or shrimp plates. additionally, this little bite of hot with leaky cheese and bacon, tucked into chips.
- 1 8 ounce tube crescent rolls
- 1 7.5 ounce container chive cream cheese
- 7 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Place a wire rack over the parchment paper and set aside.
- Roll the crescent dough out into a rectangle. Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough in half lengthwise. With the pizza cutter, cut the dough into 3" x 1 1/2" fingers.
- Scoop a teaspoon of chive cream cheese onto the bottom third of each of the "fingers" and gently fold the dough over the cream cheese, tucking the seam under each.
- Cut the bacon into 3 to 3 1/2" lengths. Wrap the bacon around each of the bites, covering the open ends of the dough with the bacon.
- Spray the rack with non-stick spray. Arrange the crescent roll bites seam side down on the rack about 2" apart.
- Bake for 13-18 minutes or until the rolls are golden and the bacon is cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before transferring to a serving platter.