VEGAN GINGER QUINOA BOWL RECIPE
This healthy ginger instruction of quinoa bowl is flavoursome, vegetarian and protein-packed food dead for a busy weekday. prepared in only ten minutes, choked with veggies and heaps of flavor!
When you are cold, tired and do not want change of state, what does one do? on behalf of me it's nearly always stir-fry (or bring home if i am honest). What i really like to stir-fry is that they're quick, easy and might be just about created with something you have got in your icebox.
|VEGAN GINGER QUINOA BOWL RECIPE|
A opus of vegetables, some grains and probably some macromolecule. cooked with some style and dinner done!
This ginger quinoa bowl could be a semi-spin on one in all my classical cooked recipes. we have a tendency to simply upraised ginger as a result of why the euphemism not!? Ginger Rocks, it's nice for your digestion and it very goes well with quinoa!
- 3 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 carrot julienned
- 1 bell pepper julienned
- 1 small zucchini julienned
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups cooked red quinoa or any variety
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon wheat-free tamari
- 1/2 cup scallions sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Toast your sesame seeds. Place the seeds in a warm skillet and toss until they begin to brown and are slightly fragrant. Transfer them to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add your veggies (minus the scallions), sauteing until they begin to soften, 3 - 5 minutes. Feel free to throw in a dash of water to give the vegetables a little steam, this will speed up the cooking process. Once they are softened, add the grated ginger and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Saute together for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add the quinoa to the pan, along with the toasted sesame seeds, brown rice vinegar and tamari. Stir all together to mix the flavors. Just before you're ready to serve, gently fold in your scallions.