SMOTHERED CHEESY SOUR CREAM CHICKEN RECIPE
This family-friendly tinny soured cream Chicken Dish is fast, easy, and delicious! There ar solely 10 minutes of preparation time and so the kitchen appliance takes care of the rest!
At night I serve the tinny cream soured cream This chicken, everybody chuck at a separate time. My immature son had it right out of the kitchen appliance, and he declared alright. he's not a citizen to eat, however my kids, having big up next to my in-laws, ar superb chefs, have was foodies. therefore after I get a comment like that, it really suggests that one thing. My girl had her for the remainder of the food, and asked her father subsequent day that created the chicken as a result of she very liked it. And my husband enjoyed it too!
|SMOTHERED CHEESY SOUR CREAM CHICKEN RECIPE|
I love it once ingestion is winning everywhere. it's totally laborious to please everybody within the family. soured cream is that the star of this direction, and it is a staple in my house, therefore let's speak a bit bit concerning why you may wish to cook with it.
This direction is concerning as straightforward as they are available. begin by heating your kitchen appliance to 375 degrees. an oblong pastry dish coat with a bit oil that the chicken doesn't stick. Then combine your soured cream with a cup of Parmesan, salt and pepper, Oregano and basil, garlic powder and corn starch (to thicken it a bit) along.
Lay your malformation in a very baking dish, over every with a bit of cheese and smothered chicken with a combination of soured cream. Then prime with a bit a lot of Parmesan, associated enter the kitchen appliance for concerning an hour. Sprinkle the shredded parsley on prime as associate ornament.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 1 cup Hood sour cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan, freshly grated, divided
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- Parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat rectangular baking dish with a little olive oil.
- Mix sour cream with a half cup of Parmesan, salt and pepper, oregano and basil, garlic powder and cornstarch together.
- Lay your chicken breasts in baking dish, top each with a slice of mozzarella and smother the chicken with the sour cream mixture. Top with 1/4 cup remaining Parmesan.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- Serve chicken over rice. Top with chopped parsley for garnish.