LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP WITH ASPARAGUS RECIPE
Lemon garlic with shrimp asparagus butter-This is a simple, light-weight and healthy dinner possibility stewed in one pot and may be at your table in quarter-hour. Buttery prawns and asparagus area unit seasoned with juice and garlic. solely 309 calories per serving!
This is the type of formula I stayed. Why? as a result of it's simple to form, take a touch effort, and may be a hot meal at my board in quarter-hour.
|LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP WITH ASPARAGUS RECIPE|
Freshly squeezed juice compliments the style of each shrimp and asparagus fine. It provides this dish already delicious refreshing and light-weight will increase to your style.
Using Jarred shredded garlic is commonly the case as a result of my life are going to be too busy and a touch exhausting to square within the room by manually soaking the ail. It's boring is not it?? to not mention it becomes sticky and your hands, moreover as chopping board, smells like garlic. Not that I objected thereto. this is often additional of a sticky facet on behalf of me.
- 1.5 lbs medium raw shrimp (peeled and deveined, tail-on or tail-off)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika (or regular)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb asparagus
- salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- Place a large non-stick skillet with butter over medium heat. Once melted, add the shrimp. Season with salt and pepper (to taste). Allow to cook 1-2 minutes on one side.
- Add the minced garlic, italian seasoning, onion powder and smoked paprika. Stir to combine and flipping the shrimp to cook on the opposite side.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the shrimp has turned pink. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Combine the butter and olive oil to the same pan. Once the butter has melted, add the asparagus. Season with salt (to taste). Allow to cook until the asparagus is fork-tender. Approximately 4-6 minutes. Time will be dependent on how thick the asparagus is.
- Add the shrimp back to the pan. Squeeze half of a lemon over the top of the shrimp and asparagus. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.