HOMEMADE STROMBOLI ROLL UP RECIPE
Looking for an ideal party meal? The delicious this Roll up Stromboli is simple to create, and is absolutely addictive.
It's distinctive as a result of it does not contain sausage like several strombolis do – it's ham, sausage, and salami, beside signature ingredients that almost all individuals do not get beside Stromboli ingredients: Mustard!
|HOMEMADE STROMBOLI ROLL UP RECIPE|
Of course, i do not have access to an advert pizza pie kitchen appliance, nor do I actually have the time and energy to create the dough from scratch. However, I created my goal to create the version of Stromboli a favourite that might nail the first flavor and texture whereas keeping it easy.
This gives it a delicious crust of crispness, and conjointly makes Stromboli abundant easier to serve and eat.
- 6 oz Italian sausage not in casing
- 16 oz refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 oz sliced provolone cheese
- 6 oz sliced deli ham
- 8 large salami slices
- 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 jar pizza sauce 14 oz
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a skillet, brown sausage until fully cooked. Drain grease, and set sausage aside to cool.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough to a rectangle approx 10" x 15."
- Add a layer of provolone cheese, leaving approx one inch of dough around the border.
- Layer on the ham, salami, and sausage. Drizzle a small amount of yellow mustard over the mixture and add fresh basil leaves.
- Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over the dough.
- Starting on one long side, roll the dough up tightly to create a log.
- Slice off and discard the ends, and then cut the log into 1-inch slices (You should have about 12 slices).
- Place slices on rimmed baking sheet lined with nonstick aluminum foil, leaving some space between the slices. Sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Bake at 425 for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until dough is browned.
- Serve immediately with pizza sauce or marinara for dipping.