HOMEMADE CROCK POT BACON BOURBON MEATBALLS
It looks like this point of year we have a tendency to get hit with parties and events one once another. Not that I complained concerning seeing such a big amount of nice friends however not creating it appealing to juggle life and celebration. Today's cooker Bacon Bourbon Meatballs instruction is all concerning celebrating the year and not having to pay time within the room.
I know it will not surprise one amongst you that the slow cookware will the work for this starter instruction and you do not have to be compelled to.
|HOMEMADE CROCK POT BACON BOURBON MEATBALLS|
The super straightforward cooker Bourbon Bacon dish instruction could be a nice year Eve starter or Super bowl starter instruction! Slow cookware will the work and you get a killer recipe to serve at your party!
Your home can smell therefore smart whereas this can be during a Slow Cooker! you simply cannot fail with the crockpot dish recipe! they create life very easy and style therefore nice.
- 1 PKG meatballs frozen
- ½ lb. bacon cooked and pieces cut in half
- 1 C BBQ sauce
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. bourbon
- pinch or more dried chili peppers
- In a bowl, mix the bbq sauce, maple syrup, bourbon and chili peppers.
- Line the slow cooker bowl with parchment paper
- Place the frozen meatballs in the slow cooker
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs and cook on high for 2 – 3 hours. Stir once or twice.
- Let them cool to touch
- On medium long skewers, place one meatball, a piece of bacon folded over and another meatball.
- Place on an appetizer plate and enjoy!
- Alternately, serve as a main meal on rice.