FLOURLESS PUMPKIN BROWNIES RECIPE
Pumpkin doesn't evolve brownies created in liquidizer with solely seven ingredients! they're wheat-free, oil-free, dairy-free, and smooth-sugar-free, so that they create a healthy deliciously snack for once the chocolate cravings area unit hit.
This Brownies is predicated off of a instruction for my developed pumpkin chocolate quick bread, with many tweaks to create them additional... Err... Like Brownie.
|FLOURLESS PUMPKIN BROWNIES RECIPE|
First, they're baked in an exceedingly sq. pan instead of a quick bread pan. and that i promise i am not attempting to travel all the captains clearly on you, however i would like some style of proceed into baking baking as a result of I recently learned many things a few sucker that i believe is sort of helpful to understand.
As for the brownies themselves, they're not solid enough and fudgy as a standard brownies, however they're wheat free, oil-free, smooth-sugar free, super simple to create. undoubtedly a delicious thanks to burn up that nettlesome pumpkin.
- 1/2 cup (128 g) almond butter
- 1/2 cup (120 g) canned pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 6 Tbsp (120 g) honey
- 1/4 cup (20 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- optional: 3 Tbsp (30 g) dairy-free chocolate chips, for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (176°C) and prepare an 8 x 8 (20 x 20 cm) baking pan by lining it with a sheet of parchment paper, leaving a few inches of overhang on the sides to allow for easy removal. Set aside.
- Add all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips to a high-speed blender or food processor in the order listed, and process on high until the batter becomes smooth and creamy.
- Pour the batter into your prepared baking pan, using a spatula to distribute it evenly. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove the brownies from the oven and let them cool in the pan for about 15 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If you want to add the melted chocolate topping, place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe dish, and nuke them in 30 second intervals until they’re completely melted. Then, pour the chocolate over the brownies and use a spoon or spatula to spread it around.
- Store the brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.