COPYCAT KNEADER'S CHUNKY CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
Kneader ' s chunky Cinnamon dish is that the best dish you may ever have. The home-cured caramel sweetening that's simple to drizzle over is amazing! build this for breakfast as shortly as you can!
If I had to settle on my favorite factor to eat there would be their chunky French cinnamon toast! it's surprisingly delicious! They use their chunky cinnamon buns and thick slices, and switch them into the foremost heavenly dish you have ever fanciful.
But wait, it might be higher. They not solely use syrup. It comes with dreamy caramel sweetening, and a facet cream of contemporary and strawberry whipped!
I found the version of their unimaginable imitation of dish that tastes just like the real thing! after I created this for my family, I created them guess whether or not it had been home-cured or from Kneaders. all of them say Kneaders. Ha! as a result of it truly feels a similar. If you're a follower of dish and simply delicious food then please do that instruction. Your family can thanks for it!
- 1 loaf Kneader's Chunky Cinnamon Bread, cut into 8 slices (if you don't live near Kneaders, you can just use some type of cinnamon swirl bread)
- 6 large eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup corn syrup
- For the french toast: Preheat an electric griddle to 375 degrees F. In a shallow baking dish, mix eggs, milk, brown sugar, salt and vanilla. Melt butter evenly across your griddle. Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture and coat completely on each side. Place coated bread on hot griddle and turn until lightly browned on each side. Serve with caramel syrup, whipped cream and sliced strawberries on top.
- For the caramel syrup: In a medium saucepan, combine all syrup ingredients over medium heat. Whisk together until smooth and sugar has completely dissolved. Serve warm over french toast.