BRUSSELS SPROUT CRANBERRY SALAD SPROUT RECIPE
Brussels Sprout Honey Mustard dish is all regarding crisp, sliced Brussels cabbage tossed with a sweet very little honey dressing mustard, dried cranberries and shredded pecans.
In this sliced Brussels dish direction Sprout, we tend to keep them in their raw state and cut them to use as a heat exchange for lettuce. This direction makes the batch large enough for four to five folks to share. This Brussels Sprout dish can keep well in associate airtight instrumentation within the icebox for up to 4-5 days. Add some shredded proteins like chicken, turkey or pork and you will have yourself a delicious and well balanced lunch.
|BRUSSELS SPROUT CRANBERRY SALAD SPROUT RECIPE|
You can slice a Brussels sprouts by yourself or use a pre-shredded sprouts – either method it's healthy, it's jam-packed with flavor, and might be ready each day or maybe 2 days before within the menu. do not you prefer the long run preparation of Brussels sprouts recipe!
I used wine vinegar together with the city mustard associated honey and it had been an absolute work dressing for the Brussels Sprout salad!
Honey in dressing brings a pleasant sweet flavor to sprouts and conjointly enhances the pecans okay. And mustard makes the sauce terribly Creamy, rather like the salad dressing, however while not the calories.
- 12 oz Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (chopped)
- 1/3 cup pecans (chopped)
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil (5-6 tbsp)
- Brussels Sprout Preparation: Cut off the ends of the sprouts and any browning outer leaves. Shred them in a food processor using the slicing blade or slice them as thinly as possible using a sharp knife. Set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- Honey Mustard Vinaigrette: In a small bowl, first combine the vinegar and Dijon mustard, season with salt and pepper and add garlic and onion powders. Whisk everything together.
- Next whisk in honey. Now slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking the ingredients together. Continue whisking until well incorporated, about 1 minute. The mixture should look thick and creamy, with oil completely mixed in.
- Add chopped cranberries and chopped pecans to the bowl with shredded Brussels sprouts. Drizzle in the Honey Mustard Vinaigrette and mix well with a wooden spoon. Serve immediately.