BAKED SPINACH MUSHROOM QUESADILLAS RECIPE
This is my favorite quesadilla formula. it's crisp, delicious, and huddled with nutrients. And baking this quesadillas permits you to form several directly, therefore you'll feed your hungry family quickly and easily!
We square measure a giant fan of quesadillas for dinner. we have a tendency to like them even higher than tacos! Most of the time i really like their factor with cheese and veggies, and typically even chicken. I simply love however versatile they are!
|BAKED SPINACH MUSHROOM QUESADILLAS RECIPE|
I realize that quesadillas square measure an excellent thanks to sneak some further veggies into the kid. Not that they do not apprehend the veggies there, however somehow they only do not mind. I've used zucchini, paprika, cut broccoli, and asparagus, to call a few!
The best half is that I still serve a vegetable dish in conjunction with quesadillas, then it's an ideal chance to urge some further nutrients to the kiddos.
- 4 tortillas (8 inch)
- olive oil (enough to lightly coat the tortillas)
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 3 cups roughly chopped spinach
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the mushrooms in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes to soften them. Drain the mushrooms and set aside.
- Lightly brush one side of each tortilla with the olive oil and place on a baking sheet, oiled side down.
- Distribute the mushrooms, spinach, mozzarella, and cheddar evenly over half of each of the tortillas, and fold the other half over top.
- Bake the tortilla for about 6 minutes, then flip each over and bake for another 6-7 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the outside of the tortillas is brown.