BAKED MAC AND CHEESE BITES RECIPE
Cheesy Ranch Cracker-Ritz Bits threw in a very quick mixed farm. Yummy!!! nice for a celebration and in soup and chili. we tend to continually have baggage within the larder. Cheese Ritz-bit sandwich batty, oil, mixed farms, garlic powder. It will produce beforehand ANd store in an airtight instrumentality.
Who is prepared for the soccer weekend? Our!! Well, i am wanting forward to a soccer weekend meal. I actually have a batch of this crummy cracker farm prepared for snacking. they're thus habit-forming. mini crummy Ritz Coated batty on the ranch. They quickly became favourites in our tailgates.
|BAKED MAC AND CHEESE BITES RECIPE|
The best half concerning this the crummy Ranch cracker is that you just will build them a couple of days beforehand ANd store them in an airtight instrumentality.
Plus they're terribly simple to move to a parking spot or a friend's house. This biscuit isn't solely nice for Tailgating, however conjointly the vacation feast and chili and soup!
- 2 (8.8-oz) boxes Ritz Bits Cheese Cracker Sandwiches
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1-oz) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 250ºF.
- Whisk together oil, Ranch dressing mix and garlic powder.
- Put Ritz Bits Cheese Cracker Sandwiches into a large bowl. Pour oil mixture over crackers and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Arrange crackers on a 15x10-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.