ZUCCHINI RAVIOLI PALEO KETO VEGAN RECIPE
This zucchini alimentary paste is another wheat and free milk for this classic pasta! it's created with zucchini pasta, stuffing "cheese " cauliflower, and is Paleo, Keto, AIP, and vegetarian friendly.
Ravioli is one in every of the terribly arduous things to seek out substitutions for! however does one replace the food? Zucchini has become a well-liked swap for pasta, and it's the proper base at no cost wheat ravioli!
|ZUCCHINI RAVIOLI PALEO KETO VEGAN RECIPE|
Not solely that's the free glue and wheat alimentary paste, however conjointly milk is free and created with home-brewed cauliflower cheese. excellent for those Paleo, vegans, keto, and more!
You have to undertake it and this can be definitely the cookery direction you certainly like and healthy obviously.
For the cauliflower “cheese”
- 2 cups cauliflower, steamed
- 3 tbsp olive oil (divided)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
For the ravioli
- 2 medium zucchini’s
- 1 1/2 cup compliant marinara sauce (use nomato sauce for AIP)
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
For the cauliflower cheese
- Using a nut milk bag or paper towel, lightly strain the cauliflower to draw out some (but not all) of the excess water.
- Add the cauliflower to a food processor and blend with 2 tbsp of olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, and nutritional yeast. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- Using a small saute pan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil on low heat.
- Saute the garlic for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant. Add the spinach and allow to wilt over 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Stir the spinach and garlic into the cauliflower mixture and set aside.
For the zucchini ravioli
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and set aside a large baking dish.
- Wash the zucchini and slice off the ends. Use a mandolin slicer or peeler to slice into thin slices. Allow to sit for 5 minutes and dab with a paper towel to remove some excess water.
- Begin assembling the ravioli by layering two slices or zucchini vertically and two horizontally in a plus sign formation. Add a large spoonful of the cauliflower “cheese”.
- Carefully fold the zucchini to secure the ravioli and place in a baking dish with the folded side down. Repeat until the baking dish is full. You should have about six large raviolis.
- Top with sauce of choice and bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with sliced basil. Serve with a knife and fork.