TORTELLINI PARTY SNACKS RECIPE
Tortellini Snack party appetizers are easy! this is often one in all the highest opener recipes paper and Bliss! create this delicious baked alimentary paste in only thirty minutes!
Decorate the cooked alimentary paste with liquified dried butter. Sprinkle chili flakes, cheese cheese, and cut flat-leaf parsley on prime. This simple party snack are the star attraction at your appetiser table!
|TORTELLINI PARTY SNACKS RECIPE|
Serve this lovely, grilled alimentary paste gold with a bowl of pasta sauce dipping sauce. Once you style them i'm certain you may agree, they're even as pleasant-tasting after they see!
Planning a party? this may create things easier on you and within the method everyone will notice a snack! It's favorite appetiser instruction.
- 1 20-ounce refrigerated package three-cheese tortellini, boiled al dente.
- 1 + 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 large eggs
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 2 + 1/2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- A sprinkling of sea salt
- A few twists of freshly-ground black pepper
- Garnishes: drizzling of melted butter, grated Parmesan, sprinkling of chili flakes, minced Italian parsley
- Dipping sauce: one regular-sized jar of classic marinara sauce (I used a 23.5-ounce jar)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Pull out three shallow bowls, a whisk and a spoon.
- Bowl #1: Add flour only.
- Bowl #2: Add eggs and milk. Whisk to combine.
- Bowl #3: Panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, oregano, chili flakes, sea salt and ground pepper. Mix well.
- It’s best to work in small batches. Place the tortellini in the bowl of flour. Thickly coat each piece. Move the pieces to the egg/milk mixture. Coat all sides evening, taking care that no white spots of flour are visible. This is very important! Transfer the wet pieces to the bowl of bread crumbs. Generously coat each piece. Place the breaded tortellini on a baking tray, leaving plenty of space between pieces. When baking, this will allow the pieces to crisp up on all sides.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes, or until the tortellini party snacks are beautifully crispy and golden.
- Arrange on a party tray alongside a bowl of marinara sauce for dipping. Drizzle melted butter over the top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, and minced Italian parsley. Enjoy these festive easy appetizers!