THAI ZUCCHINI NOODLE SALAD WITH CABBAGE RECIPE
Fresh, crisp, and really nourishing, Thai zucchini Noodle dish makes an ideal healthy lunch or associate inexistence direction for spring and heat summers! This cold zucchini noodle dish is gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and vegan.
And bonus points if the prescription doesn't need a hot kitchen appliance or stove... Like this Thai zucchini Noodle dish with cabbage! My favorite a part of this cold zucchini noodle dish is however crisp raw vegetables!
|THAI ZUCCHINI NOODLE SALAD WITH CABBAGE RECIPE|
The easiest thanks to keep further crisp vegetables is to organize a dish shortly before serving and simply turn down for 15-30 minutes.
However, if you wish to organize ahead, simply keep the sauce and rib vegetables hold on on an individual basis within the white goods.
- 2 zucchini cut into noodles using spiralizer
- 3 carrots cut into noodles using spiralizer
- 1 cup cabbage thinly sliced
- ¼ cup peanut butter smooth
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce gluten-free
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar or honey
- 1 tsp. sriracha sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp. water as needed
- ¼ cup cilantro finely chopped
- ¼ cup peanuts coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl combine spiralized zucchini noodles, carrot noodles, and sliced cabbage.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, heat peanut butter up in the microwave for 15-30 seconds to ensure easier mixing.
- Add soy sauce, lime juice, agave nectar, and sriracha sauce to the bowl of peanut butter. Whisk to combine. Add water, as needed, until a smooth, salad dressing-like consistency is reached.
- Add peanut sauce, cilantro, and peanuts to the bowl of veggie noodles and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes. Serve chilled and enjoy!