SUSHI BOWL WITH VEGAN SPICY MAYO RECIPE
This dish bowl with a spicy vegetarian dressing is all you're keen on concerning dish, served during a bowl. Bowl that includes yam, cucumber, carrot, avocado, scallion, seasoner, rice, Nori and bean curd and it's all lidded off with a vegetarian grilled cream of cashew chicken.
I needed to feature tons of Wasabi to soy and dunk for a spicy bite. The spicy dressing is additionally delicious however the new spicy dressing isn't one thing you encounter too typically at the dish eating house.
|SUSHI BOWL WITH VEGAN SPICY MAYO RECIPE|
In addition to the spicy dressing, I even have provided another sauce choices. you'll be able to attempt a simple drizzle of ginger soy or soybean Wasabi sauce to layer another flavor for this bowl, or use it to exchange the spicy dressing if you are not into it.
This spicy dressing is super straightforward to create and a good masterpiece over a dish bowl. All you wish to create it's raw cashews, Sriracha, pure syrup, rice vinegar, ocean salt and soy. simply whisk or combine all of it and drizzle up your dish bowl. I additionally else some soy mixed with a bit Wasabi powder for a true dish flavor.
For the Spicy Mayo
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 5 tbsp water (plus more to adjust consistency, if desired)
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice or rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp sriracha sauce
For the Sushi Bowls
- brown, wild or white rice
- julienned carrot
- diced cucumber
- diced avocado
- shelled edamame
- cooked and cubed sweet potato (boil, steam or bake)
- nori sheets or snacks, cut into strips or crumbled
- sesame seeds, for topping
- chopped green onion, for topping
- soy sauce, for topping
- To make the spicy vegan mayo, blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Assemble the bowls by starting with a scoop of rice and arranging the rest of the ingredients on top.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion, drizzle with spicy mayo and soy sauce and enjoy.