STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM CAKE RECIPE
I know it is not enough strawberry season, however this Strawberry & Cream Cake is incredibly sensible, i can not wait to share.
Plus, it might be good for Valentines day. Or Mother's Day, Easter, anniversaries..... or simply each previous day. This cake is incredibly sensible, you will not wish to attend for a special day to create it.
|STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM CAKE RECIPE|
If you wish Strawberry baking-powder biscuit, good..... This delicious strawberry and cream afters is even better! I started with a mix of white cakes to stay things straightforward, however you'll definitely use your favorite cake formula.
The best half, of course, is that the cheese and topping icing, loaded with recent strawberries. it is very sleek and delicious, i am tempted to skip the cake and eat icing with a spoon.
This strawberry cake is incredibly recent and light-weight, it's tough to prevent in barely one piece. Really, my words do not do the justice of this cake. you only got to strive it!
FOR THE CAKE
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) instant white chocolate pudding
- 5 egg whites
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
FOR THE FROSTING
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups chopped strawberries, plus more strawberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 3 (9-inch) round cake pans.
- In a large bowl, combine cake ingredients. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans. Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before turning onto wire racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make the frosting: in a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream until very stiff peaks form.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese with an electric mixer on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar and vanilla to the cream cheese and beat until well combined.
- Gently fold the strawberries into the cream cheese mixture. The frosting will turn slightly pink. Mix until the frosting is a uniform color.
- Fold the whipped cream into the frosting in two batches.
- Spread 1 1/2 to 2 cups frosting over the top of one cake layer (don’t be afraid to be generous). Place another cake layer on top and repeat.
- Place the third cake layer on top and frost the top and sides of the cake with the remaining frosting. Garnish with additional fresh strawberries, if desired.
- Refrigerate until serving. Keep leftover cake in the refrigerator.