SPINACH AVOCADO CHICKEN BURGERS RECIPE
This Paleo Avocado Chicken burger is that the final healthy burger. they're jam-choked with healthy fats, proteins, and even hidden vegetables. build them on weekdays, or serve them within the yard picnic. they're Paleo, Whole30, and AIP!
Whether you're at Whole30, uptake Paleo, or simply living a healthy fashion, chickens square measure continuously such an excellent go-to supermolecule. it is simple to supply, it's filling, and it's pretty straightforward to form. the sole drawback is that it will get a touch boring... particularly if you only have an obvious pigeon breast.
|SPINACH AVOCADO CHICKEN BURGERS RECIPE|
I've wasted too a few years of my life uptake a pigeon breast while not a boneless skin seasoned with salt and pepper to accept boring chicken again! that is why i like this Whole30 avocado spinach Chicken Burgers!
This chicken burger is ideal for once you wish one thing aside from a beef burger and need some flavor over simply straight up the pigeon breast. style this nice on their own, otherwise you will build a pleasant-tasting avocado mayonnaise to ride the avocado issue. Because, United Nations agency doesn't would like additional avocado, right? The avocado mayonnaise is nonmandatory, however super straightforward to form with the ingredients you have already got existing to form this burger. Plus, you'll be able to use it in alternative recipes likewise, like my avocado salad.
For the chicken burgers
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (optional- acts as a binder)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (plus more if you’re frying or grilling)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- Juice of one lime
- 1 small avocado (or half a large avocado), diced into chunks
- Butter lettuce leaves (optional)
For the avocado mayo (optional)
- 2 medium avocados
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- Juice of one lime
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- For the avocado mayo, combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare either a grill or a grill pan and set to high heat. Add avocado oil to the grill pan if using.
- Mix the ground chicken with the seasonings, spinach, coconut flour, lime juice, and avocado oil until well combined.
- Very gently fold in the avocado slices, being careful to not smash them.
- Form the chicken into 4-5 burgers, spacing out the avocado to make sure it’s evenly dispersed.
- Grill the burgers on the grill surface (using extra avocado oil if frying in a pan) for about 5 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Top with optional avocado mayo and serve in lettuce cups like a bun, or enjoy the burgers on their own.