PARMESAN CRUSTED TORTELLINI BITES RECIPE
This cooked alimentary paste Bites encircled by Parmesan tender crust and created an amazing course with heat pasta sauce sauce for dipping! and, hints to bake them!
This cooked alimentary paste is certainly one in every of my favorite appetizers up to now. and therefore the quickest disappears at a celebration.
|PARMESAN CRUSTED TORTELLINI BITES RECIPE|
Preparing breading for this cooked alimentary paste will take quite an little bit of preparation time.
Fortunately, you'll staff of life this ahead of the time and place a flour-coated alimentary paste that is an airtight instrumentality within the icebox on a daily basis before you're able to fry them.
- 9 oz. refrigerated three cheese tortellini see notes for my preferred brand
- 48 oz. Canola oil (6 cups)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 2 teaspoons parsley finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional)
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- Mix together the panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook the tortellini until it’s 1 minute before it’s al-dente. Drain, and coat generously with flour.
- Dip each tortellini into the beaten eggs, and then into the panko mixture.
- Heat the oil in a dutch oven to 375 degrees. You may not need to use all of the canola oil but ensure that the tortellini is covered by an inch or two.
- If you’re unsure if the oil is the right temperature, put a test piece of tortellini in the oil and ensure that it begins to fry almost immediately, but not too intensely. Cook the tortellini pieces for about 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown. You may have to do this in batches.
- Place on a paper towel, pat dry, and serve with warm marinara sauce!