PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN RECIPE
This covered chicken cheese is a simple food plan. we tend to used a skinny pounded deformity, coat it during a delicious cheese layer, then cooked to create them crisp. Add this chicken plan to your dinner in the week.
Tired of constant recent deformity recipes? If thus, you may wish to create this cheese covered Chicken formula. I sometimes build a chicken formula for dinner many times per week.
|PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN RECIPE|
I know this deformity formula are a favourite with my family. They love the crisp coated chicken. each single one among them comes back for a second. i'm very happy to possess another chicken formula to feature into our dinner rotation.
The breasts ar cooked thus excellent. all of them keep their layers as a result of i'm careful to permit them to urge grilled well before attempting to even peek at them. If you are attempting to peek and flip them too quickly, the layers won't follow your chickens. make sure to attend till you recognize the parm has enough time to cook on your chickens.
- 2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Cut each breast in half and pound to about 1/2" thick.
- Beat egg and water in a shallow bowl until blended.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper and whisk to blend.
- Place parmesan in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each piece of chicken in egg mixture making sure to coat.
- Allow excess egg to drip off.
- Place in parmesan. Sprinkle more parmesan over top. Gently press, then turn and repeat on other side. Shake off excess. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Place butter and oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Place chicken and do not move until edges brown (so that cheese sticks to chicken, about 3 minutes).
- Lightly press with spatula then turn over and again do not move until browned.
- Lightly press with spatula and remove to serving plate.