OUTRAGEOUSLY GOOD STUFFED CELERY RECIPE
The celery stems stuffed with cheese, bacon, seasonings associated store cheese ar great! Served as an appetiser or snack, this can be a direction that may positively be a favourite at parties, cookouts and family gatherings.
It's weekday and it means that one factor around here... it is time to relax. It becomes a practice here within the southern Soul House, that on weekday afternoon, we tend to chill, fancy a chilly drink and chew one thing toothsome.
|OUTRAGEOUSLY GOOD STUFFED CELERY RECIPE|
Over the years, I've gathered quite straightforward list to form the best appetizers to form life straightforward within the room once a troublesome week.
One of the best however sensible insults the snack I created was the stuffed celery. I perpetually have the required ingredients in hand and also the direction comes along in but quarter-hour.
- 4 - 5 stalks celery - washed and dried
- 1 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- 1/4 cup bacon - chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese - grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley - chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives - chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- Cut celery stalks in half and set aside. Using a food processor or hand held mixer, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add in bacon, cheese, parsley, chives, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Pulse or blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Using a small spoon, fill the celery "boat" with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with addition chives and bacon if desired. Serve immediately!