ONE BOWL BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE
Grilled oatmeal may be a bread pudding for breakfast! created with some healthy ingredients, this simple instruction comes along in one bowl and your leaves area unit glad all morning.
It's exhausting to seek out a cushty breakfast that's simple, healthy, and not simply eggs.
|ONE BOWL BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE|
This baked Oatmeal examines all the boxes and, better of all, tastes excellent. these days i am persuading you one thing you ne'er knew before: you would like a baked oatmeal in your life!
Roasted Oatmeal may be a hearty breakfast casserole made of wheat, milk, and different room Staples. Instant stoves or oatmeal have a creamy suspension consistency, however grilled oatmeal, like bread pudding, combines chewy, creamy, and creamy dead one dish casserole. you'll be able to add berries for juicy exploding and walnuts for crisp toppings. This breakfast instruction may be a dream of texture lovers and your kitchen appliance will all the work.
- 1 and 3/4 cups (420ml) milk (dairy or nondairy)
- 2 large eggs*
- 1/2 cup (120ml) pure maple syrup*
- 1/4 cup (60g) unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled*
- 1/4 cup (60g) unsweetened applesauce or mashed banana
- 3 cups (240g) old-fashioned whole oats*
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups mixed berries, fresh or frozen (do not thaw)*
- optional for topping: 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Adjust the oven rack to the lower third position and preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C). Spray a 9×9 inch or 11×7 inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Any similar size or shape pan works, though 8×8 inch would be too small. See recipe note for 9×13 inch pan.
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in 1 large bowl. Pour into prepared baking pan. Top with nuts, if desired. (Or stir into the oatmeal.) Bake for 35 minutes or until the center appears *almost* set, which gives us a soft oatmeal as pictured above. For drier and more solid baked oatmeal, bake until center has set.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving. Spoon or slice and serve with yogurt, if desired. Cover leftovers tightly and refrigerate for up to 1 week.