MEXICAN CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE RECIPE
This Mexican cauliflower Chinese fried rice is jam-choked with vegetables, proteins, and much of flavors and seasonings! It's flat-top with simple dip and jalapeno pepper ranch sauce for delicious, filling the Paleo food, whole30 compliant and friendly keto.
|MEXICAN CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE RECIPE|
It is one in all the best, nevertheless terribly tasty and satisfying recipes that creates Maine love Paleo and Whole30 cooking!
Anyway, rice Cauli will positively be awe-inspiring in itself – it's wonderful stir-fry/fried, and take all the flavour it mixes with sort of a dream. after I initial set to create this chicken and Bacon Chinese fried rice, i used to be all sold-the rice cauliflower will really be pretty darn awe-inspiring.
I hope you're prepared for a simple and oh-so-yummy, filling and food life-let's begin cooking!
- 12 oz riced cauliflower about 1 head, just shy of 4 cups
- 1 lb ground beef turkey, chicken, or pork
- 3 Tbsp cooking fat coconut oil, bacon fat, olive oil, ghee, divided
- 1/2 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- generous dash chipotle pepper adjust to your taste or omit
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 can chopped green chilis
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeds removed and minced
- Cilantro for garnish
- 1/2 cup homemade chipotle ranch dip
- 1 batch easy guac see below:
- 1 large ripe avocado or 2 small, mashed
- 2-3 Tbsp onion minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1-2 Tbsp jalapeno peppers minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro plus more for garnish
- Prepare the chipotle ranch, cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 1 Tbsp coconut oil.
- Add ground meat to skillet and sprinkle with salt and spices. Once browned, add onion, pepper and stir, cook about 45 seconds until softened.
- Add chopped green chilis, garlic, and jalapeno pepper and continue to cook another 45 seconds to heat through. Add cauli rice and stir to coat, then cover skillet for 30 seconds to soften cauliflower, remove from heat.
- Before serving, mash together all the guac ingredients in a bowl. To serve fried rice, top with extra cilantro, chipotle ranch and guac. Enjoy!