MAPLE BROWN SUGAR OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE
The best oatmeal Muffin! This brown saccharide oatmeal quick bread could be a healthy, warm, delicious transportable breakfast direction.
The quick bread is nice and simply healthy enough to fill while not being significant. they create nice on-The-Go breakfast, and that i even like them for a straightforward course.
|MAPLE BROWN SUGAR OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE|
Stir in flour, leaven, cinnamon, saleratus, and salt till solely inserted. don't overmix or quick bread are going to be tough. Divide the dough between prepared quick bread cans. The dough are going to be on the thin/wet aspect.
You can high the quick bread dough with sparkling or raw sugar, if you want. Bake till golden brown quick bread and spring muffin back once touched gently.
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk¹
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup oil²
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar³ (packed)
- 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt⁴
- Sparkling or raw sugar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine the oats and milk in a large bowl.
- Add the maple syrup, oil, brown sugar, and eggs. Mix until combined.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt just until combined. The batter will be wet.
- Dvide the batter between the prepared muffin tins.
- Sprinkle sugar over batter, if using.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes, or until the muffins spring back when lightly pressed.
- Let the muffins cool in the tin for 5 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to finish cooling.