LOW CARB GRANOLA BARS RECIPE
The biscuit is healthy you would like to undertake for breakfast. rather like a daily biscuit while not baking time, no sugar, no protein or dairy farm and prepared in half-hour. Bar cold cereal Carb is that the best low for keto breakfast on the means.
You know however i like low macromolecule sweet breakfast, right? the reality is, you'll be able to relish sweet foods on a low-carbohydrate diet. it's all concerning victimisation the proper materials.
|LOW CARB GRANOLA BARS RECIPE|
In general, the most effective low macromolecule breakfast recipes embrace ingredients like buggy, grains and sugar-free natural sweeteners. All of those are healthy ingredients with high organic process properties. Consequently, they need no cooked biscuit that's healthy bar cold cereal for everybody. no matter you follow a low-carbohydrate keto Diet or not, one in every of those no cooked bars provides your body a healthy, unsaturated fat, vegetable macromolecule and fiber. Since their healthy biscuit doesn't have AN egg or their milk could be a excellent vegetarian biscuit too!
They do not roast the biscuit softer than the standard granola bar. That's why i like to recommend phase transition the Bar for twenty minutes to line it up quickly. Next, you'll be able to cut blocks to the bar and save the bar within the white goods or in the deep-freeze. No food are phase transition alright and might dissolve solely a number of hours before meals.
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter or almond butter if paleo
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Sugar free Crystal Sweetner - Monk Fruit - like erythritol
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds + extra 1 tablespoon to decorate on top
- 1/3 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon sugar free dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil
- Line a a loaf pan, size 9 inches x 5 inches, with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl or a saucepan, place all the wet ingredients: peanut butter, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Microwave by 30 seconds burst, stir and repeat until the coconut oil is fully melted and combine with the nut butter. It should not take more than 1 minute 30 seconds. Otherwise, melt the ingredients in a saucepan under medium heat, stirring often to avoid the mixture to stick to the pan.
- Stir in the sugar free crystal sweetener, stir and microwave an extra 30 seconds to incorporate well. Erythritol don't dissolve very well but it will give some delicious sweet crunch into your bars or see paleo note.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the rest of the dry ingredients: sliced almonds, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, shredded coconut and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Pour the nut butter mixture onto the dry ingredients. Stir with a spatula to combine. You want to cover all the dry ingredients with the nut butter mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Press evenly the mixture with your hand to leave no air. Flatten the surface with a spatula.
- Freeze for 20 minutes until the breakfast bars are hard and set.
- Remove from the freezer, lift the parchment paper to pull out the bar from the loaf pan. Place on a plate. Sprinkle extra sliced almonds on top.
- In a small bowl, microwave the sugar free dark chocolate and coconut oil until fully melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the bar, return into the freezer 1-3 minutes until the chocolate is set.
- Cut into 8 breakfast bars.
- Wrap each bars individually into plastic wrap or bee wax. Store in the fridge up to 8 days.