KETO GARLIC CHICKEN WITH BROCCOLI AND SPINACH RECIPE
The sleazy garlic chicken bite is burnt in one pot with broccoli and spinach in below quarter-hour. This fast tasty dish may be a massive keto choice and might be served with Zoodles or pasta!
Creamy chicken, garlic and cheese create a delicious dance band of flavors and with the addition of broccoli and spinach, you have your own complete nutritional-packed meal that may fill you for hours. With simple to seek out ingredients like pigeon breast, broccoli, and spinach, this dish are going to be certain to satisfy your whole family.
|KETO GARLIC CHICKEN WITH BROCCOLI AND SPINACH RECIPE|
It was all burnt in one pan below fifteen minutes for dinner not fussy quickly and quickly cleaned-up. It's super simple to suit your tastes. Add red peppers, asparagus, carrot slices, diced meats, or your favorite veggies to create this dish your own.
Proteins may also be activated to chicken sliced thighs, steaks, or prawns; the probabilities area unit limitless! combine this creamy sleazy chicken with burnt food, rice, or zucchini noodles or cauliflower for a low-carbohydrate keto dinner.
- 1 pound chicken breasts cut into 1'' pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed pepper optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan, or favorite melting cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chopped chicken breasts, season with Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, and salt & pepper. Sautee for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Add the garlic and saute for another minute or until fragrant. Add the tomato, broccoli, spinach, shredded cheese, and cream cheese. Cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the broccoli is cooked through.
- Serve with cooked pasta, rice, zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice.