KETO AVOCADO FRIES RECIPE
Fried avocado which will be created with four ingredients, grilled in quarter-hour, and vegans, Paleo, and keto?! Some things simply sound too sensible to be true, however look into my friends, the deep-fried Acadian avocado can amendment your life for the higher.
They are sliced avocado, breaded, and during this case, baked absolutely. ar|they're} sensible for you as a result of they're a healthy supply of fat and this formula is oil free! Bake deep-fried avocados are gaining quality with those that follow the keto diet as a result of they're a good supply of fat and have several different health edges like lowering cholesterol!
|KETO AVOCADO FRIES RECIPE|
Most people suppose bread breaded foods don't seem to be vegetarian as a result of they sometimes involve eggs as binding agents. This formula is extremely vegetarian as a result of no eggs ar needed! they're conjointly gluten-free as a result of we have a tendency to use almond food rather than breadcrumbs too!
This healthy snack formula builds the right starter for a celebration or perhaps a game day! They conjointly make a good dish to accompany some food; perhaps garden truck burger? The Acadian seasoning makes this white potato terribly tasty and seriously takes them to successive level! If Acadian or seasoning isn't your issue, i like to recommend the Italian seasoning, some dill or rosemary, or simply keep company with the base: Salt and pepper! but you opt to create them, your end product are going to be superb.
- 1 large avocado not too ripe
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- non stick baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cut avocado lengthwise and twist halves to separate. Remove pit and peel skin off. Cut into wedges.
- Pour almond milk into a shallow bowl. In a separate bowl mix almond meal and cajun seasoning.
- Dip avocado slices in almond milk then press in almond meal to coat avocado slice on all sides. Using a spoon to pour the almond meal on the avocado makes this step easier and less messy!
- Place avocado fries on nonstick baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes until lightly golden
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes. Taste best if eaten immediately.