INSTANT POT GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
This Instant pot of garlic cheese chicken wings can become your new favorite chicken wings recipe! They were light within, tender and gold outside, and no cooking pans were concerned.
Plus, the sleazy garlic flavor is sort of a delicious and child-friendly combination. Like this Instant pot garlic cheese chicken wings! They solely want vi minutes of preparation pressure and also the meat is incredibly good!
|INSTANT POT GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE|
I like the tender skin in my wings thus I baked and baked them in a very extremely popular kitchen appliance to form that texture and provides them some gold color.
Add drumettes and/or wings to the blending of huge bowls, then toss with garlic powder, onion powder, and one teaspoon salt.
To Toss Before Pressure Cooking:
- 3 pounds chicken drumettes/wings (whichever you prefer) *See Note
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water
To Toss Before Baking:
- 5 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
To Toss Before Serving:
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley (optional)
- Add the drumettes to a large mixing bowl and toss with garlic powder, onion powder and 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Place a cup of water in the bottom of the Instant Pot, then place the trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add the chicken wings, seal the lid, and pressure cook on high pressure 6 minutes (the IP will take 15-17 minutes to come to pressure). Meanwhile, move your oven rack to the middle position and preheat the oven to 525 degrees F.
- When pressure cooking is complete, carefully do a Quick Release of the pressure. It normally takes 2-3 minutes to release pressure.
- Remove wings from the IP and place in a large bowl. Add the melted butter, olive oil, minced garlic, and salt to a small bowl and stir together. Pour over cooked chicken wings and toss.
- Place the chicken wings skin-side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and bake for 8 minutes. Then broil 2-3 more minutes without opening the oven.
- Remove the wings from the oven and toss with parmesan cheese, salt and parsley while still hot. Serve and enjoy.