HOW TO MAKE CREPES
A piecemeal guide to a way to build crepes during a pan or wok. This simple crepes direction includes filling choices for sweet, savory, and breakfast crepes.
I love however the crepes may be enjoyed sweet or savory, and served for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert! they're simple to create and that we particularly enjoyed them for breakfast on special occasions like birthdays and Valentine's day.
|HOW TO MAKE CREPES|
I don't suppose I'm alone soft on for crepes! The ingredients are easy that most of the people in hand, and you'll even build a crepe dough each day ahead so that they close faster after you are able to eat!
Crepes are French-style pancakes that are skinny and flat, and may be created and filled with sweet or savory ingredients. we tend to dear the sweet crepes packed with Nutella and strawberries or savory crepes filled with thick chicken mixture.
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter , softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender if needed.
- Chill the crepe batter for at least 30-60 minutes if possible, or up to 1 day.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Grease lightly with cooking spray or butter, if needed.
- Once the pan is hot, pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the hot pan, swirling it around the pan as you pour to form a large, thin pancakes.
- Cook for about 30 seconds on each side, flipping once, until lightly golden.
- Stack cooked crepes on a plate and cover with a towel or tinfoil, if desired, to keep them warm.
- Add desired toppings or fillings.