HOMEMADE WATERMELON AND CUCUMBER MOJITOS
These watermelon and cucumber mojitos are succeeding refreshing you attend drink summer serve them in a very cold ice pitcher!
Before we have a tendency to even get into this instruction I even have to means that technically I'm lying concerning this being a mojitos. There are thusme hard drink in there so technically this can be not your ancient Mojito cocktail, however I like a a lot of refined flavor of hard drink lend compared to the stronger flavor of rum.
|HOMEMADE WATERMELON AND CUCUMBER MOJITOS|
Then again, I'm pretty certain the normal mojitos don't have watermelon or cucumber in it either, however they create drinks most a lot of delicious! This spin on the classics are your next favorite summer drink, notwithstanding legitimacy or not: trust me!
What is higher than Lifemenjaga, however, is obtaining outside to get pleasure from the hour within the curtilage, and it's necessary MEntion} I even have quite enough inspiration to stay me outside all summer long.
- 1 seedless watermelon pureed
- 1/2 English cucumber pureed
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/2 cup mint muddled
- 8 oz vodka chilled
- 1 large bottle sparkling water chilled (I prefer PC brand, San Pellegrino or Perrier)
- Ice cubes
- Using a blender or juicer, puree watermelon and cucumber together. Strain using a fine mesh sieve if using a blender to remove pulp and set juice aside (preferably in fridge to chill).
- Juice limes, then muddle with mint using a wooden spoon or a muddler if you have one. Put the mixture in a shaker with ice and shake for 15-20 seconds. Strain into a large pitcher.
- Add juice to large pitcher, then vodka and bottle of sparkling water.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice and enjoy!