HOMEMADE SKILLET CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN WITH BROCCOLI
Creamy Garlic Chicken with broccoli could be a social unit favorite for everybody within the family. this can be the right one-pot chicken instruction with home-brewed garlic bechamel sauce after you want one thing delicious.
This chicken instruction is absolutely easy and might be saute in one pot. It takes solely a couple of ingredients for dinner for the family as a result of it's loaded with proteins and vegetables. Healthy broccoli adds stunning Crunch and vegetables to the present garlic chicken. alternative vegetable choices that you just will increase this chicken instruction are spinach, potato, pumpkin and zucchini.
|HOMEMADE SKILLET CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN WITH BROCCOLI|
You can create vegetables as soft or crisp as you would like. If you would like a soft vegetable with this creamy garlic chicken, add it after you add the chicken back to the pan.
This is a garlic bechamel sauce that may be used for therefore several dishes outside this cooking pan chicken with broccoli. Our instruction for creamy aioli sauce is below and it very simply takes a couple of ingredients to own a sauce pan that's excellent for alimentary paste, rice and alternative proteins. rather than victimisation contemporary garlic, you'll be able to use garlic powder or granular garlic for added focused flavors of garlic. Hope you get pleasure from this creamy garlic chicken for your family!
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- kosher salt or sea salt , to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper , to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4-5 cloves garlic , minced
- 10.5 ounces (1 can) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup , or more if needed
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 to 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- lemon wedges , optional
- Serve with rice or pasta
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
- Heat large pan on medium-high heat. Melt half the butter (2 tablespoons). Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is browned. Remove chicken from pan, cover and keep warm.
- In same pan melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, add the garlic and cook until garlic is lightly brown and fragrant. Whisk in the condensed cream of chicken soup and water. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbly, then turn heat down to low.
- Add chicken and broccoli back into the pan cover the pan with a lid and cook for about another 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. If you want more firm or al-dente broccoli, add the broccoli after the chicken is almost cooked so that the broccoli is more crunchy.
- Serve with rice or pasta and wedges of lemon. Garnish with chopped parsley.