HOMEMADE QUICK EASY AND HEALTHY COCONUT SHRIMP CURRY
This coconut prawn formula tasteful curry is super straightforward, straightforward and fast to arrange. Grab some recent tomatoes, coconut milk, seasonings and after all recent or frozen prawns and you'll be able to have this curry prepared in no time.
Therefore, it's time to form some savory and spicy dishes like this shrimp curry to induce over the vacation mood and come back to a healthy feeding routine.
|HOMEMADE QUICK EASY AND HEALTHY COCONUT SHRIMP CURRY|
This prawn curry is ready with coconut milk and has additional touches of Indian flavor. kind of like Thai culinary art, coconut is additionally AN integral a part of cookery within the coastal region of Asian country. and that i very fancy the dishes that area unit processed mistreatment recent coconut milk. So, let's get to the present formula super straightforward however delicious.
In Food pulse processor recent tomatoes with some recent ginger, garlic, and jalapeno or inexperienced chili. Then cook this tomato mixture with onions till burnt. currently add coconut milk, garam masala, salt and water. At the bottom of this sauce cook shrimp for a number of minutes. At the tip add the recent sliced cilantro and serve heat.
- 20 large jumbo shrimps peeled and deveined
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 1 medium tomato cut into quarters
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp tomato paste (optional)
- 1 jalapeno seeded
- 1/2 " ginger peeled
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- salt to taste
- In a food processor add tomato, garlic, ginger, and jalapeno. Pulse them until pureed.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook until it turns golden brown.
- Add the tomato-garlic puree, tomato paste and cook for about 5-6 minutes or until most of the water evaporates.
- Now add coconut milk, garam masala, salt, and 1/2 cup water. Bring the mixture to a boil. Add remaining water if necessary.
- Add cleaned shrimps and cook for 2-3 min on each side or until well done.
- At the end sprinkle some chopped cilantro and serve warm.