HOMEMADE CRISPY BAKED PARMESAN GARLIC FRIES
Extra fresh Parmesan Garlic fries square measure baked within the kitchen appliance rather than deep-fried, for a healthy french fry formula! prime of this Parmesan murphy formula with a touch of garlic and parsley layer for the tip of gluten-free facet dishes recipe.
Parmesan and garlic square measure appropriate created in paradise. flip the epic band into this crisp Super baked Parmesan garlic fries And you have got yourself an excellent quick and easy-to-make entremots.
|HOMEMADE CRISPY BAKED PARMESAN GARLIC FRIES|
Wanting a healthy french fry formula Classic, I began to create these garlic Parmesan fries by cooking them within the kitchen appliance rather than in sauteing them. The goal is to realize a similar magnitude relation crunchy: soft and doesn't sacrifice an excessive amount of on the flavour.
This garlic formula fries enough form up for 6 folks to fancy. If solely you et al eat them then there is also the remainder.
- 2– 2 ½ lbs russet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt divided
- ½ tsp pepper divided
- 2 Tbsp butter*
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- ¾ c Parmesan finely grated
- ¼ c parsley fresh
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and cut potatoes into matchstick slices, ½ - inch wide and ¼ - inch thick.
- Place potato slices in a gallon zip-top bag and toss with olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Layer potato slices in a single layer on each baking sheet.
- Bake fries in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- During the last five minutes of baking, heat butter and garlic over medium heat in a small saucepan for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. When garlic starts to brown, remove from heat.
- In a large bowl combine fries, garlic butter, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, Parmesan, and parsley. Toss until fries are evenly coated.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!