HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS RECIPE
Easy HAM and Cheese slider with Poppyseed-Perfect sauce or main course Dish formula for Game Day, parties or holidays. the most effective thanks to deplete Any remaining HAM!
This Hawaiian roll slider is one in all my favorites simple HAM recipes. they create an ideal course and are terribly easy to form.
|HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS RECIPE|
This Fancy HAM and cheese formula slider is that the one you'll wish to bookmark! i do know you'll be thinking HAM and cheese rolls? Really? I promise this fun twist makes them very delicious! My mammy has created this HAM slider for a minute currently, and they're continuously an enormous hit!
This Hawaiian roll slider is one in all our favourite ways in which to use high HAM leftovers and rolls from the vacations. They style the most effective recent of the kitchen appliance whereas the cheese remains nice and melty! And sure you can't wait to form this shortly.
- 12 Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 12 slices deli ham (or leftover ham)
- 6 slices swiss cheese (cut in half)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (or minced onions)
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F and butter a 9x13" baking dish.
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally using a large bread knife. Make sure to keep the rolls connected to each other while cutting. Once sliced, remove the top section and place on a cutting board.
- Add bottom section to your baking dish. Spread mayo onto the insides of both the bottom and top sections. Then place a slice of ham and cheese on each roll in the bottom section. Add top roll section back to baking dish and evenly match up.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and poppy seeds. Pour evenly over all of the rolls. Let sit about 10 minutes for sauce to soak in.
- Cover ham sliders with foil and bake for 10-15 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 2 minutes to brown the top of the rolls. Best served while warm.