GRILLED MOZZARELLA SANDWICH RECIPE
This grilled cheese sandwich is formed with recent tomatoes and grilled Walnut pesto with breadstuff. It's simple to assemble and explode with flavor!
This delicious roast cheese sandwich is ideal for creating once you wish one thing recent with gourmand quality, however don't wish to travel to the building. homemade pesto Walnut, recent tomatoes and liquid cheese create each bite choked with flavor. confirm to form a double pesto batch thus you'll prepare a delicious sandwich at a later date of the week.
|GRILLED MOZZARELLA SANDWICH RECIPE|
Place basil, garlic, walnut and Parmesan cheese in a very food processor; Season with salt and pepper, taste, and mix. whereas the kitchen appliance is active, pour the oil slowly into the mixture to permit the olive oil to emulsify.
Next, you'll wish to unfold pesto on four slices of breadstuff, and place 2 slices right in syntactician maker with facet pesto up. you may realize it was done once the bread was crisp and golden brown and cheese cheese was wrapped. this is often a sandwich instruction that appears terribly gourmand and tastes out of this world!
For the Sandwich
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese sliced
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 2 oz roasted red peppers jarred
For the Pesto
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- To make the pesto, place the basil, garlic, walnuts and Parmesan cheese in the food processor; season with salt and pepper, to taste, and blend. While the food processor is on, pour the olive oil slowly into the mixture in order to allow the olive oil to emulsify.
- Spread the pesto equally on the 4 slices of bread and place the bread on the panini maker or in a toaster oven for 2 minutes.
- Then place the mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and roasted red peppers on top of bread slices and allow the cheese to melt and the veggies to soften.
- Once the cheese melts, close the sandwich, cut and serve immediately