GARLIC BUTTER STEAK BITES RECIPE
This paste cut bite formula is full of irresistible tender bites cut in delicious, paste sauce prepared in precisely twenty minutes.
I am happy to share this new and delicious formula. Summer time is all concerning fast and simple recipes that keep you in and out of the room fast! that is what I fair-haired a few 20-minute one PAN.
|GARLIC BUTTER STEAK BITES RECIPE|
For this formula i take advantage of beefsteak that I even have cut bite size items, however you'll conjointly use these totally different items of beef...
This butter food associate degreed tender cut can work nice as an starter, however conjointly makes a heat and delicious dinner.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ lb. top sirloin steak, cut into bite size pieces
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp Land O Lakes Butter with Canola Oil
- 5 cloves garlic, mined
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Season steak with salt and pepper and cook steak bites in an even layer (you may need to do this in two batches), undisturbed for about 1 to 2 minutes, so the steak gets a good sear on it. Stir and repeat until steak is nice and caramelized. Try to not over cook them as they’ll cook fast.
- Remove steak bites to a plate to keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil. Toss in the red bell pepper and cook for about 2 minutes, until pepper is lightly charred. Add in the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the steak back to the skillet and toss to coat. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve immediately.