FIESTA CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE
I love having simple recipes in hand that use the remainder of the sliced chicken and also the remainder of the alimentary paste. do not|i do not} comprehend you however I perpetually appear to possess random pockets of leftover alimentary paste from after I don't use the full box.
You will solely want a pair of cups of alimentary paste for this casserole therefore it's an excellent thanks to use tiny quantities.
|FIESTA CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE|
I would either use a Rotisserie chicken or the remainder of the shredded/chunked chicken. you may even use some leftover taco meat too! sliced pork or no matter you've got. As long as you utilize a pair of cups of meat no matter you decide on.
Make this as spicy as you wish. Add some chili pepper powder or cayenne pepper, or maybe some shredded jalapenos into the dish. Use condiment that is great, recent for this formula. I perpetually wished to shop for the recent condiment that they had within the manufacture space with dip and then on. The condiment flavor is incredibly glowing during this casserole therefore build it a decent one.
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 can (15 oz) corn (drained)
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 2 cups cooked shredded/chunked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Don't forget to salt the pasta water. I use about 1 teaspoon salt.
- While pasta is cooking, combine sour cream, salsa, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Drain the pasta when it's done cooking and add into the sour cream mixture. Stir to combine. Add in the corn, black beans, chicken, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Stir together to combine.
- Pour into the baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Cover with tin foil and cook for 20 minutes.
- Take the tin foil off and let cook an additional 5 minutes. Garnish with green onions, tomato, and avocado slices if wanted.