EASY SHEET PAN STEAK FAJITAS RECIPE
This straightforward sheet Pan cut fajitas makes the food an ideal straightforward and healthy weekday for a busy family! created with lean beef, recent vegetables and your favorite Mexican-style fixings, and on the table in below twenty five minutes!
Coming up with a delicious meal for our family a day typically may be quite task! Between food allergies and my kid ' perpetually dynamic tastes, typically even I had a drag developing with food ideas that the complete family would love... and that i try this to live!!
|EASY SHEET PAN STEAK FAJITAS RECIPE|
Not solely fill the cut and vegetable for this crazy fajitas straightforward to create then tasteful, this sheet straightforward Pan cut Fajitas is totally tailored for everyone's individual preference, creating them the proper versatile meal for your family and that i. My kids love this straightforward Pan sheet cut fajitas And if there area unit leftovers, they ne'er last long!
I hope your family likes this straightforward sheet Pan Pine Tree Stateat} Fajitas As our family does! Let me apprehend within the comments below, what's your favorite family 25-minute-or-less food made up of scratch? i might like to know!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 bell peppers, thinly sliced (I like using green, red and yellow)
- 2 4-5 ounce lean steaks (sirloin or round), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon mild chili powder
- juice of one lime (about 1 and a half tablespoons)
- tortillas, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, avocado for serving (as desired)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle the olive oil on a large sheet pan.
- Add the sliced onions, sliced bell peppers, and thinly sliced steak to the sheet pan, along with the taco seasoning, paprika, chili powder, and lime juice.
- Using your hands or a pair of tongs, toss everything together well until the meat and veggies are well coated in the seasonings and the oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 12 minutes, or until the veggies are becoming soft and the steak has browned on the outside. Be careful of over-cooking the steak (nobody likes dry steak!) - test a piece after 10 minutes to be sure it's cooked to your liking.
- Serve in tortillas with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream and avocado, as desired (use the time while the fajita filling is baking to prep these ingredients).