EASY KETO PIZZA BITES
These simple keto dish Bites are loaded with Italian sausages and mozzarella! good for the preparation of keto food and beneath one web carb per bite!
This is most likely my favorite keto instruction yet! This super simple keto dish bite is protein free, low macromolecule, good for meal preparation and extremely simple to make!
|EASY KETO PIZZA BITES|
This instruction could be a loose variation of my standard egg-and sausage keto Cheese Bites, therefore if you've got tried it you're absolute to love this one. it's basic ingredients like Italian sausages, mozzarella, eggs and coconut flour.
But this instruction created thirty bites exploitation my very little cookie spoon, that makes this come back beneath one web macromolecule per bite! It additionally heat all right so that they are nice for the preparation of the keto food. simply serve with a coffee carb soak and you've got a good low carb lunch or dinner!
- 1 pound Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine cooked sausage and cream cheese until completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients until well combined and chill 10 minutes.
- If you skip chilling the dough they will flatten as they cook and not be nice round balls
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet (I like to use the silicone baking mats) using a small cookie scoop.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- This made 30 for me, but that will depend on the size scoop you use and how tightly you pack them.