EASY CROISSANT BREAKFAST SANDWICHES RECIPE
A flake roll full of HAM, eggs and cheese and baked till golden and melty makes this straightforward roll breakfast sandwiches breakfast administrator.
Are you a sweet or savory breakfast lover? I will go into a decent approach honestly. I mean, i really like American state a decent oatmeal direction or a flapjack, or perhaps a grilled breakfast.
|EASY CROISSANT BREAKFAST SANDWICHES RECIPE|
This straightforward roll breakfast sandwich is one in all the fastest and best recipes you may ever consider preparing! Serious.
I'm a bit captivated with the roll, and once you Stuff them with HAM, cheese, eggs, and therefore the secret sauce it's a really encouraging breakfast game on prime. therefore I actually have to admit, once I eat eggs, I eat them rush with cheese and lined in sweetener.
- 4 croissants sliced in half
- 6 eggs scrambled
- 20 slices honey ham
- 4 slices American cheese
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp mustard
- Preheat oven to 350.Cook eggs according to your preferred doneness, set aside.
- Slice your croissants in half, set aside.
- In small bowl heat your butter and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved, stir in your mustard.
- Brush on one side of your croissant.Place about 4-5 slices of ham on bottoms of each of the croissants, top with a slice of cheese and top with 1/4 of your scrambled eggs.
- Place your other half of the croissant on top and wrap in tinfoil.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.