CROCK POT CINNAMON ROLL CASSEROLE RECIPE
Crock Pot sweet roll casserole is wherever each bite tastes sort of a sweet center soft sweet roll.
Pot This crock sweet roll quick casserole to throw along and out excellent. each bite soften in your mouth. excellent weekend breakfast for family. Or take it to figure and keep heat in your crockpot.
|CROCK POT CINNAMON ROLL CASSEROLE RECIPE|
This is a canned sweet roll cooled direction. I even have tested this direction with frozen cinnamon rolls. victimization totally different|completely different} cinnamon rolls for this direction will manufacture different results. This crockpot sweet roll casserole is prepared in three hours that makes this an ideal brunch direction. create it within the morning and prepared for brunch.
This direction is a lot of sort of a casserole and each bite is soft and delicious. Some cinnamon rolls are often tough outside when baking. once Cinnamon Rolls ar created in CrockPot each bite tastes just like the center of cinnamon rolls. this is often everyone's favorite part!
- 2 cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls. Cut into quarters I used Pillsbury Grands with Cream Cheese Icing
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place the cinnamon roll quarters evenly in the crock pot. Set icing containers aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour evenly over the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Spread one of the containers of icing over the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Close the lid and cook on Low for 3 1/2 hours.
- Spread the second container over the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Let cinnamon rolls cool for 5 minutes before serving.