CREAMY PARMESAN ONE POT CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPE
Creamy Parmesan One Pot Chicken and Rice could be a Creamy chicken and rice direction created easy! Best chicken and rice crammed with juicy chicken and cheese!
Chicken and rice was one thing terribly unhappy on behalf of me. I've forever been trying forward to a pot of enormous casserole crammed with sticky chicken and rice goodness.
|CREAMY PARMESAN ONE POT CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPE|
Basically, dinner became in no time one pot Dinner. If you're an everyday follower you furthermore may grasp I actually have no drawback victimisation canned soup. But, i prefer to use all the contemporary ingredients whenever attainable. It's even as budget-friendly and simple, there is extremely no reason not to!
Missions ar accomplished with this dish. straightforward ingredients like cream, Parmesan, broth, seasonings, and standard suspects like onions and garlic move to form the chicken really heavenly and rice.
- 1.5 Pounds Chicken Breasts, Cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Large onion, Diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced (3 Teaspoons)
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup long grain white rice
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Parsley for serving, Optional
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, until beginning to soften.
- Add the diced chicken to the pan along with the Italian seasoning, pepper, and salt.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes until chicken is golden on all sides.
- Add the garlic and cook for one more minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken broth and rice to the pan and stir.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium low.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 17-20 minutes, until rice is completely tender.
- Stir in the heavy cream and parmesan. Serve immediately topped with parsley if desired.