COOKIES AND CREAM CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE
Here could be a delicious and simple direction for cake and Cream cheesecake Bar. The Bar has Associate in Nursing cooky flat-top pastry crust with a Creamy cooky cheese cake.
I'm quite cheesecake fanatic, and that i can't believe there's a sweet rather more delicious than cheesecake. This cake and cream cheesecake Bar is one among my favorite take-n-go cheesecake recipes.
|COOKIES AND CREAM CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE|
They are super simple to create, Associate in Nursingd everyone loves desserts that have an cooky pie in them!
I ought to have most likely conjointly referred to as this cooky cheesecake Bar. The butter cooky crust becomes a small amount fresh once baking. and therefore the cheesecake layer is prepacked with Associate in Nursing cooky piece too. If you're Associate in Nursing Oreo-Lover, this Bar cheesecake is unquestionably for you.
- 16 ounces Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 9 x 13-inch pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides (I spray mine with cooking spray).
PREPARE THE CRUST:
- Place 28 Oreos in a food processor and process until finely ground. Pour into a large bowl, add the melted butter, and stir with a flexible spatula until all crumbs are moistened. Place the cookie-crumb mixture in the lined pan and, using your fingers, press the mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom. Bake 10 minutes, then remove to a wire cooling rack (leave the oven on) while you make the filling. Snap the remaining Oreos in half, put them in the food processor, and turn on and off quickly a few times, just until the cookies are roughly chopped.
PREPARE THE FILLING:
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese and sugar until well blended, about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl with a flexible spatula and beat again until uniform. Beat in sour cream, vanilla and salt. Scrape down the bowl and mix again. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. After beating in the last egg, scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl and beat one more time, to make sure the mixture is fully combined. Stir in chopped Oreos with the same spatula.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the baked cookie crust, smooth the top with the spatula, and bake for 40 minutes, until the filling is set around the edges but still slightly wobbly in the center when you gently shake the pan. Remove the pan to a wire rack to cool to room temperature, about 1 hour. When cool, cover it with foil and refrigerate until well chilled, at least 3 hours. (I chill mine overnight)
- To cut, use the foil overhang to lift the cheesecake out of the pan and place on a large cutting board. Use a sharp chef's knife to cut the cheesecake into bars, rinsing off the knife with hot water and wiping it dry between each cut. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.