COOKIE DOUGH BARS NO BAKE AND HEALTHY KETO
Cookies Dough Bar is delicious no baked pastry Bar with Chocolate Chips created with solely five healthy ingredients.
No baked recipes are the most effective once it involves fixing our sweet cravings quickly. so they're not baking dough Bar cakes prepared in but half-hour and bonuses, they're not needed baking Skills. Plus, it's created with simply five ingredients therefore let's see however you'll be able to build them currently.
|COOKIE DOUGH BARS NO BAKE AND HEALTHY KETO|
Those dough Bar cakes are milk-free, egg-free and sweet with sugar sweetener free. so they're the right snack for anyone on a vegetarian keto diet.
They do not bake the dough Bar pastry is that the most healthy edible cookie dough Bar. Indeed, the layer of butter Chocolate chips is high in supermolecule and fiber due to coconut flour. Next, a layer of chocolate bean jam on that is sugar free, with delicious soften in your mouth texture. Finally, the mix of each textures and flavors provides the most effective no bake Bar cake with seven.2 g of supermolecule and solely half dozen g of fresh carb. it's a satisfying treat that may improve your sweet need in an exceedingly healthy way!
- 3/4 cup almond meal or almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup peanut butter , unsalted, fresh, runny
- 2 tablespoons sugar free maple flavored syrup -Monk Fruit
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips
CHOCOLATE NUT BUTTER LAYER
- 3 oz sugar free dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter , unsalted, fresh, runny
- In a medium bowl add the liquid sweetener and peanut butter .
- Microwave 30 seconds - it will be slightly warm up, stir to combine. Set aside.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour and chocolate chips.
- Stir until fully incorporated. It will form a dough that you can easily shape as a cookie dough ball.
- Transfer the dough into a rectangle loaf baking pan covered with a piece of parchment paper. (my loaf pan is a 9 inch x 5 inches X 1.8 inches)
- Press the dough with your hands to cover all the bottom of the pan. Ue a spatula to make the surface flat and smooth. Freeze while you prepare the chocolate layer.
- In a bowl add the sugar free dark chocolate and nut butter. Melt by 30 seconds burst in the microwave stirring between to avoid the chocolate to burn. It should not require more than 90 sec. Stir well to combine and form a shiny melted chocolate mixture.
- Remove the loaf pan from the freezer, pour the melted chocolate onto the bar. Use a spatula to spread the layer evenly. Freeze again for 10-15 minutes or until the chocolate layer is set.
- Cut into bars using a sharp knife. You can warm the knife blade slightly to make the cutting even easier. This recipe makes 8 square bars.
- Store the bars in the fridge in a airtight plastic container or plastic bag for up to 10 days!