CHEESY TACO PASTA RECIPE
Taco alimentary paste makes for a chintzy dinner and contains a straightforward option to prepare! it absolutely was a winner's escape in my home, and it solely took half-hour to make!
Taco alimentary paste may be a combination of my 2 family favourites-anything Mexican and Italian! Anyone UN agency thinks combining these 2 in one main dish may be a genius!
|CHEESY TACO PASTA RECIPE|
It has everything you seek for during a delicious main course! it's filling, quick, and straightforward to form. during this dish, i take advantage of beef that contributes tons of flavor and is formed additional tasteful seasoning, seasonings, salsa, sour cream, and cheese.
It's very simple, it will not take you abundant time to form it. getting ready a alimentary paste shell may very well be the longest issue you may do to cook this dish.
- 1/2 pound large shells pasta
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Crushed tortilla chips
- Sour cream
- Chopped parsley
- Cook the pasta according box directions, drain and set aside.
- In the meantime, place a large skillet over medium-high heat and add oil. Once it starts sizzling add the ground beef and brown well, breaking it with a spoon until no longer pink.
- Drain the fat.
- Add the onion and garlic, stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the taco seasoning, dried oregano, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Add 3/4 cup of water, stir and cook until water is gone.
- Add the pasta to the pan. Add the salsa and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately, preferably with crunchy tortilla chips, sour cream and more cheese on top.