CAULIFLOWER BUFFALO BITES RECIPE
Cauliflower and buffalo sauce collide to form this delicious cauliflower Buffalo Bites that makes for a healthy & fun outdoor game of Grub!
This instruction is one in every of them, created entirely on the need. it absolutely was one in every of them, "Let's see what I will produce with what I actually have reachable " quite instruction. once affirmative keep an honest distance from the closest foodstuff, you get inventive with what you've got at hand!
|CAULIFLOWER BUFFALO BITES RECIPE|
The Whole30-friendly cauliflower cabbage was created with our home-brewed buffalo sauce and lordotic into our fashionable Paleo ranch. they're terribly straightforward to form and you'll be able to prepare your farm and buffalo sauce up to three days ahead.
It's always and after you will prepare ingredients for a instruction one or 2 days ahead as a result of it suggests that less time within the room within the future and longer to pay with family or friends or watch a football.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, stems removed (or 2 – 10 oz. bag cauliflower florets)
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. ghee
- 1 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- Ranch for dipping (Homemade Ranch or Whole30 Compliant)
- Parsley or green onions, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Make buffalo sauce by placing small saucepan over medium heat and adding the hot sauce, ghee, coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder and optional cayenne. Once ghee is melted, whisk well to combine or transfer to small food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine the cauliflower florets and 1/4-1/3 cup of the buffalo sauce. Toss to coat.
- Transfer cauliflower to the sheet pan and bake for 15-17 min tossing 1/2 through baking time.
- When done, remove from oven, transfer to serving dish and drizzle with remaining buffalo sauce. Top with green onions and/or parsley and serve with ranch for dipping.