BANANA PUDDING CAKE RECIPE
A layer of cake with all flavor of banana pudding. contemporary Banana, wafer Nilla, and this banana whipped topping provides a pretty Cake pudding to Nanner Puddin's Flavor House during a additional subtle type.
This banana pudding cake contains three layers of cake seasoned with a ripe banana mash. Among the layers of cake is true wherever all the nice pudding comes. Nilla wafer coating, contemporary banana slices, and a combination of thick, Creamy pudding made of a box of instant pudding, cheese and creamy cream.
|BANANA PUDDING CAKE RECIPE|
And after all what is going to banana pudding while not whipped cream? Butter, confectioners ' sugar and whipped topping containers square measure combined to create cream, delicious ice.
I don't grasp that half i favor better-banana pudding cream filling or heavenly ice. With all the fills, this is often one amongst the high cakes. Store within the icebox. it'll stay for three to four days.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups mashed ripe banana
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 box Nilla wafers
- 4 medium bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 5 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 3 (9-inch) round cake pans with baking spray with flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Add oil, buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla extract and beat on medium-low speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in mashed banana.
- Pour batter into prepared pans doing your best to fill them with equal amounts.
- Place in oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cakes cool in pans for 10 minutes and then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Place pudding mix and cream cheese in a medium bowl and beat with a mixer set to low speed until smooth. Gradually add in cream and beat until mixture is very thick.
- Arrange about 15-18 vanilla wafers on top of one of the cake layers. Use a spatula to spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the wafers. Top with 1/2 of the banana slices placed in a single layer.
- Place a second layer of cake on top of bananas, and repeat layers: vanilla wafers, pudding mixture, and bananas.
- Top with final layer of cake.
- Make frosting. Beat butter in a large bowl until creamy. Slowly add confectioners' sugar, beating until smooth. Add whipped topping and beat until evenly mixed in.
- Spread frosting over top and sides of cake. Decorate with vanilla wafers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 3 days.